Wondering if this sex toy machine lives up to what it claims? Today, we’ll be sharing our Kiiroo Onyx 2 review.
At first glance, you might actually mistake the Kiiroo Onyx 2 for a sexy, elegant speaker or other high-end tech device. It’s got a sleek metal gray color, and it’s shaped like a long rectangle with barely any external evidence that it’s actually a pleasure-inducing blowjob machine.
It’s perfect for those who need something that can be hidden in plain sight, or are just looking for something a little more discreet overall.
Tech Advantages of the Kiiroo Onyx 2
Feel Connect actually lets you sync up your Onyx 2 sex toy to other sex toys. So if you’ve got a partner that has a Kiiroo sex toy, then you can make them work together. That means you’re going to experience similar vibrations and speeds so that you can get in sync with each other.
Say your long-distance girlfriend has a Kiiroo dildo. You can connected the two devices easily. This means that as she strokes, licks, and rides her dildo, you will feel everything she’s doing in the Onyx machine. This is a great innovation for long-distance relationships!
Feel VR on the other hand, is an app that allows you to watch porn videos that are actually connected to your masturbation machine. When you see her riding “you” hard on the screen, you’re going to feel the pressure and speed of the Kiiroo Onyx 2 increase automatically. If the woman on screen slows down, you’re going to notice that too.
You can connect with 2D interactive videos on a regular screen as well as 3D videos using a smartphone VR device. It can also connect to webcam performers! The male masturbator is designed to correlate its movements with what’s happening on the video. Pretty cool, right?
Pros of the Kiiroo Onyx 2
- Realistic sleeve. It feels as real as well, the real thing. You can also replace the sleeves with ones modeled from specific porn stars.
- Sliding scale of speed. The Kiiroo Onyx 2 has a sliding scale for the speed so that you’re not just left with one or two different options. It makes for a more customizable experience.
- The sleek design. It’s really discreet which is a major bonus. At first glance you’d have absolutely no idea what this is.
- Unique internal movement. The internal automation is very unique, and it’s quite enjoyable. Just like getting a blowjob from different women – no two are the same.
- Easy to Clean (Make sure you clean your toys properly)
Cons of the Kiiroo Onyx 2
- The sound. To start, it’s definitely not discreet when it comes to the noise levels, but most of these robotic blowjob machines aren’t, so I can’t knock it down too hard for that.
- The controls can be difficult. While I do love the fact that there is a sliding scale for speed that you can control on the side of the device, you may find the actual controls, which are just flat on the side, difficult to use at times.
- The VR videos cost money. Each movie costs money, so keep that in mind.
- The VR videos have room for improvement. While the Virtual Reality videos are amazing, I still think that technology-wise we are just at the beginning, and that waiting a few years to invest in something like this might ensure that you get a much better quality of video and corresponding movements.
- No size variance. The sleeves are just one-size-fits-all. The sizes according to Kiiroo are: Hole diameter: 4 to 4.5cm Internal length: 16.5cm. I have seen a couple of Kiiroo reviews stating that men who are of average length may not get the most out of this toy.
What About the Onyx+?
If you visit their website, you’ll notice Kiiroo has stopped production on the Onyx 2 and they direct you to their Onyx+ model. Apparently, they’ve stopped selling the Onyx 2 and have started focusing on this new model. So, what’s the difference? Is the Onyx+ better or worse?
According to Kiiroo reviews, people like the Onyx+ a lot more.
Externally, the Onyx+ isn’t much different. It still looks very discreet – the only changes include removing the silver band at the bottom and changing the design of the power buttons.
However, a lot has changed on the inside. They swapped the motor with something that’s more efficient.
One thing you will notice because of this swap is that it’s a lot QUIETER.
In addition, the stimulation is better when it comes to minimal details. It feels more realistic. It also has more patterns to play with as well!
The Bottom Line
Compared to many other toys on the market, you won’t be disappointed with the way this feels. Although you can’t purchase the Onyx 2 anymore, the Onyx+ is an upgraded version that has plenty of improvements.
It’s got the power, it’s got the realistic skin-like material for the sleeve, and it’s got many different settings – including virtual reality and partner-syncing – for extra pleasure. If you’re willing to invest a bit of cash into a life-long pleasure partner, and are keen on the technology aspects of it, then I’d say this would be a great option for you.